Beyond the Rhine
This game covers World War 2 in Northwest Europe from the end of the Allied pursuit across France through the crossing of the Rhine and advance into Germany at the end of the war. OCS Game 4-14, published in 2015. Designer: Roland LeBlanc. Developer: John Kisner.
Four maps, 6 countersheets (plus markers), scale is 1 hex = 3.5 mi/5.6 km. Campaign game is up to 70 turns, from 5 September 1944 until 29 April 1945.
Game Specific PDF's:
- Game Specific Living Rules (v1.1) (18 Oct 2019) - This set of Living Rules and the Allied/Axis Tables contain all errata, corrections, setup changes and designer modifications as of the posted date. Biggest things to look out for: Namur becomes an Allied Arrival area, Luftflotte Reich Air Units are removed during the Axis Clean-Up Phase and many new Allied units are fueled during their initial Movement Phase.
- Allied Charts & Tables (v1.1) (11 Oct 2019)
- Axis Charts & Tables (v1.1) (11 Oct 2019)
- BTR Errata (6 Sept 2019) (Note: This errata has been superseded by Living Rules v1.1. Please download those rules and use instead. They contain all changes as of 11 Oct 2019.)
- Errata and French Variant counters for this game were included in Tunisia II and Smolensk
Beyond the Rhine VASSAL Module Page
Beyond the Rhine Boardgamegeek Page