|Detailed Walkthroughs or informative AAR's:
- Reluctant Enemies Starter Guide - Living Rules version of the "Starter Guide" included with Reluctant Enemies. It is a detailed walkthrough of Turn 1.
- Reluctant Enemies Extended Starter Guide - Detailed walkthrough of a Reluctant Enemeis game, Turn 2 through the end of the game.
- Learning the Ropes – Article by Ric Van Dyke from Operational Matters detailing a full turn from the Primasole Bridge Scenario included with the game.
- Tunisia AAR – Jim Kuchar’s excellent detailed AAR for the entire campaign of the first Tunisia game.
- Big Board Gaming YouTube tutorial of Korea "Enter the Dragon Scenario", posted in 2012:
- Big Board Gaming YouTube tutorial on "Complex Combats" is here.
- Calandale's YouTube intro to OCS using Reluctant Enemies is here.
- Mo Romaniuk's series of 49 YouTube videos about OCS, including Live Stream play of Reluctant Enemies and Sicily II is here.
- AAR page by Vincent François with multiple games (some in French and some in English) is here.
Operational Matters: An OCS Guide
Operational Matters was published in 2016 and included the game Sicily II. It is now out of print. Editor Mark Milke did a terrific job of assembling these articles for the magazine:
||OCS 101- Detailed examples of play illustrating specific rules or concepts
Player-Created Play Aids
OCS Materials in Languages other than English
- OCS Movement and Supply (Spanish Language: OCS Movimento y Suministros) YouTube video is here.
- Baltic Gap AAR (Swedish Language) is here.
- OCS Sequence of Play (Italian Language).
- French Language OCS Page, with links to a French language OCS v4.0 Rule Set, and translations of materials for Hube's Pocket, Sicily I and DAK2 is here.
- Chinese Language Rules v4.3 is here. Note there are also Chinese Language rules for Burma and Beyond the Rhine on their pages.
- Chinese Language Sequence of Play is here.