Baltic Gap: Summer 1944, depicts the Soviet drive into Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania during the summer of 1944. OCS Game 4-11, published in 2009. Designer: John Kisner & Hans Mielants.
2 maps, 3 countersheets (plus markers), scale is 1 hex = 5 mi/8 km. Campaign game is 38 turns, from 26 June 1944 to 29 Oct 1944.
Game Specific PDF's:
- BG Errata (20 June 2017)
- Errata counters for this game were included in GBII (2011 printing), The Blitzkrieg Legend, and Special Ops #3.
- Campaign Notes – additional Designer notes
- Scenario Pack – Seven new scenarios for the game
- BG Blog – Designer John Kisner kept a blog during the game’s design
- Forward Detachments – Article from Special Ops #3 (2012) describing a mechanism for modeling the Soviet late-war practice of creating mobile forward detachments for Infantry divisions which operated up to 50 miles ahead of the main body during deep operations.
- 2012 Special Ops Countersheet – Errata counters for GBII, Case Blue, Baltic Gap and Forward Detachments per the Special Ops #3 article.
Baltic Gap VASSAL Module Page
Baltic Gap Boardgamegeek Page